Thank you for visiting the Grandmapreneurinventor website. This policy outlines how we will handle information we learn about you from your visit to our site or via your use of our social media pages.
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored by your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. In the case of our website, our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address
- We may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar or messages, in order to provide services to you. From time to time, we may use this information to contact you via e-mail to learn about your user preferences. You always have the choice to unsubscribe and not to receive these emails. If authorized by you, we may also access profile and other information from services like Facebook
- We do not associate personal information with your activities (such as pages you view or things you click on or search for)
- We do not use, store or share your precise geographic location
- We keep personal data for a limited period only
- In the case of our applications/games, we remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account
- We don’t share your personal data (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies nor do we do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service
- In the case of our applications/games, you can sign into your account in to see any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, email, address or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see this information
- We take reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against unauthorized access or disclosure. For this purpose, we encrypt the transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information (in our app/games).
- To operate the service, we may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, (3) when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
- You can request to see your personal data at any time
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information
- Information we collect may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where we do business.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices you can reach out to us on email@example.com.
The data of client or individual will be removed or deleted when there is no compelling reason for a business to continue processing that data in compliance with Article 17 of the GDPR, The Right To Erasure.
In compliance with GDPR, the feature of IP anonymity has also been applied by making suitable changes to Google Analytics Tracking code.
Modes of Communication
Text from the image below will be used with appropriate changes.
Here at Grandmapreneurinventor we take you privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose please contact either us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Case of Data Breach
In the case of a personal data breach, the controller shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with Article 55 of GDPR, unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Where the notification to the supervisory authority is not made within 72 hours, it shall be accompanied by reasons for the delay.
Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”): Personal Data shall have the meaning as set forth in the GDPR, but generally refers to information that can be used to identify a natural person.
Information Sharing and Disclosure: Grandmapreneurinventor may disclose Personal Data as follows:
We may disclose information to third party service providers but we will ensure that those service providers will protect your Personal Data in accordance with GDPR.
In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
We store information in a CRM system known as GetResponse for future correspondence through email or telephone. The data can be downloaded in CSV file format for use.
We also store data in the form of emails on our GetResponse account for promotional purposes and service offerings. This data can also be downloaded in Excel file format, and can easily deleted upon client’s request.
Retention of Personal Data
Grandmapreneurinventor has currently set the Data Retention filter of ‘Do not automatically Expire’ in the Google Analytics account. Also, users from the EU region will have the option of data deletion on their request along with Client ID deletion stored in Google Analytics.
Other Important Information about Your Privacy
Data Security: Grandmapreneurinventor has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use correctly the Personal Data it collects. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Personal Data that is collected and stored.
We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect it including the following:
- Limited access to the production database at the network level
- Limited access to the production database at the process/users level
- Password policy for access to the production database
- Data transfer encryption
- WAF (Web Application Firewall)
- DDoS protection
- Internal password change policies
- PCI DSS best practices implementation
- Logging of actions and log analysis
- Antiviruses on admins workstations
In the event of a breach of Personal Data, Grandmapreneurinventor will report the breach to the supervisory authority within 72 hours of discovery unless your rights and freedom are at stake. Grandmapreneurinventor will notify you of such a breach if there is a significant risk to your rights and freedom (in Grandmapreneurinventor’s sole opinion).
How You Can Access, Erase, Correct, or Restrict Your Personal Data: Access to certain Personal Data that is collected and maintained may be available to you. All requests to access, erase, correct, or restrict your Personal Data should be made in writing to: email@example.com
You have the right to obtain from Grandmapreneurinventor the erasure of Personal Data without undue delay, including, but not limited to, for the following reasons: (1) the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose; (2) you withdraw your consent and no valid legal ground remains for processing; and (3) the Personal Data was unlawfully processed. The grounds for erasure do not apply if the Personal Data is being retained for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if such Personal Data is being archived for purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purpose or statistical purpose.
If your Personal Data is inaccurate, Grandmapreneurinventor will work to correct the inaccuracies without undue delay.
You also have the right to restrict processing upon certain conditions. These conditions include: (1) your contest of the accuracy of the personal data until Grandmapreneurinventor is able to verify its accuracy; (2) unlawful processing where you request restriction as opposed to deletion of the personal data; (3) Grandmapreneurinventor no longer needs the personal data for processing, but are required to retain the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; and (4) you have objected to the processing of the data as outlined above and Grandmapreneurinventor is verifying whether the legitimate grounds override the members. You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in the event you do not believe your rights are being honored by Grandmapreneurinventor.